Saturday, July 09, 2005

Haven't done this in a while. Maybe that's why things are changing. Simply because I do not express my anger productively enough or creatively enough. It's 1 AM and I've mostly been watching ER Season 3. Kingdom Hearts, sure, but I really haven't been playing that a whole lot. Just moderately. No point in getting headaches from playin' vid games too much like some oh-so-pathetic overweight 21-year-old high school dropout who works at Starbucks, plays Phantasy Star Online as much as he works (~ 30 hrs a week), and has the gall to belittle me. I so gotta get back into training. That's mostly what makes me... me. I need a mental challenge too; maybe I'll pickup that MCAT book at Barnes & Noble. God forbid me wishing that school could start a bit sooner. And after that one night's stand, I think the Big Guy Up There could do with slapping me around... not that I don't do that to myself already. Well, on top of everything I've accomplished and am now kinda taking for granted, I am pleased to say that I've successfully paid off over 2000 of the 2600 that I rang up on my credit card. That means sub-600 to go, which could quite feasibly mean another month. I'm probably gon' buy myself a new TV right after. Gawd, I need to train. Saikyo!

Fuck you demons, doughboys, and marshmallow girls out there.

No comments: