Monday, October 03, 2005

The typical "it's been a while" post...

"So it's been a while. Haven't had much to say lately."



















Ok. Done that. Lately I've been apathetic about a lot of things. Couldn't help it. I think the video games hit me with a one-two-three-four punch. I do know that it is indeed unhealthy, but when Ninja Gaiden Black, X-Men Legends II, Ultimate Spider-Man, and Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks... all hit you, and you've actually been waiting a few months for some new games... it's not like a coupla shots, it's a whole f'n bottle.

Back on apathy, haven't trained, haven't really studied, or done homework, or been really happy lately. I'm just here. I don't know if I've gone numb on the whole UT thing (HELL NO I'M NOT! God please grace me!), or just kinda goin' through a lazy stage, but I'm gettin' antsy with my apathy. Well that's an oxymoron ain't it? If it's not, please grace me with the correct term, as I'm not about to go look it up.

I have a paper that I could turn in tomorrow for 5 bonus points, but I'm only half done. I could finish it tonight. I have an Econ test tomorrow, easy as pie. And I have a math review that I should do by tomorrow. Bloody f'n wonderful. Hell, my Chem class hasn't even started, and that's going to be a joy when it does.

Time to get up off my ass and do what I need to do...

I also NEED to get that TAMU application done like tomorrow.

No comments: