Sunday, October 01, 2006

I am a poor martial artist...

I'm a good fighter, but I'm a poor martial artist. Sure I've been able to mix and match and combine what I've learned into something rather formiddable. Sure I can fight better than most black belts out there. But... Having lacked a proper formal teacher, I don't quite know the lessons on composure and TRUE INNER peace. I believe in God, too, so things should be easier for me when it comes to peace. But I still haven't learned to control my emotions...

"Enough! You dishonor your sensei with this loss of composure! Your rage is born of fear and is unbefitting in a student of the martial arts! You'll be given opportunities to prove yourself to me. Until then, boy -- PATIENCE is a virtue!"

2 comments:

dome said...

have you tried meditating? not the 5 to 10-minute kind...

dome said...

it'll also help with the love problem.