Wednesday, March 21, 2007

So, I have closed the book...

on love.

Katherine said I always say that, but I don't know if I could be any more serious. James Bond is a frikkin' ideal. THE ideal. A man who gets shit done... no one and nothing stopping him. Women are the casualties, but hey it's ok. I've been a pro at the game before, just need to ease back into it... "Bike riding" anyone?

The goals I need to achieve, added to my recent findings (Love is not an emotion; 'tis a brain function), and the ideal that I aspire to being... It all becomes clear. The cravings still hit kinda hard sometimes, but that's just weakness.

However, I do find myself checking up on someone more than I should, and no I'm not talking about the leech (the last one). And speakin' of the leech, I should thank her for reminding me of who I am, what I am, and what I was meant to do.

No comments: