Friday, February 06, 2009

It's as if I try to influence and take control of other people's lives, but want nothing to do with my own! It's time for me to take control of my own life. I can't change other people, but I can change myself. I want to save lives. People aren't listening to me now, when they should, and even when I'm proven right in things today, I am still not trusted or followed, not even by my closest friends.

Bottom line, I need to change myself, and so I will. Furthermore, I will no longer offer advice. The things I speak to them are perfectly sound and true, but go unfollowed, unheeded. Almost purposely. So to that, I say farewell. Get by on your own accounts BY your own accounts. You'll have no real input from me.

I have my own problems, and I need to face them now.

No comments: