Monday, January 17, 2005

Long post? Do I hear a "Yea!" for a long post? OK, long post.

I am really excited about the future. Really excited. I got my ass back on track and I'm fuckin' invincible. I visited Woi a week or so ago, and we had a talk about things to come. Of course I'm always wishin' I had a girlfriend (there it is again, Katherine!). But Lori summed it up: "You're a catch." Cheeee! :-D

I'm a friggin' genius, I'm fit, I can fight, I'm musically talented, I can draw... I don't dance, though... Waiting, just waiting. But I can't wait for something I need, but I can surely wait for something I want. And this is something I want.

I think I just don't know enough people. I NEED to get away from here! I'm not tired of Mom or Pop or anything. It's just that I need a change of scenery. Thas part of the reason why I really really want to go to UT. Just far enough away, but close enough to home that I could make it back in a day if I wanted. Chill w/ my boy Jakku, go to Omar's parties, date girls from Playboy's #1 University for attractive women... *sigh* :) I am in the middle of doing a transfer application to UT. Just hope I'm not too late :-P.

Games! I want a PSP, but I figure I'll wait for a while after it comes out (est. March). I do want Fight Night Round 2, Resident Evil 4 (looks SOOOO KICKASS!), and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. I don't see good things happening with DBZ: Sagas. So a big "nay" to that.

Suli, I cannot believe that you pulled off your "clever idea." A whole lotta luck came your way today. Trust me, you didn't think of everything.

Carpe diem!

No comments: