Friday, January 14, 2005

Stole: From Alisha

If I was a profession I'd be: Hong Kong SUPASTAH!
If I was a country I'd be: China
If I was a ocean or body of water I'd be: The Pacific Ocean
If I was a piece of candy I'd be: A Shock Tart
If I was a famous building or piece of architecture I'd be: The Forbidden City or The Great Wall of China
If I was a store I'd be: Old Navy
If I was a brand of shoe I'd be: SAN
If I was a bad habit I'd be: "Staying up late...ha!" works just fine
If I was a swear word I'd be: F'
If I was a ice cream flavour I'd be: Fudge Brownie Nut
If I was a disease I'd be: MS
If I was a board game I'd be: Monopoly
If I was a feeling I'd be: Ready
If I was a president I'd be: dead
If I was a war I'd be: WWIII - that's right you read it... "III"
If I was a city I'd be: Houston
If I was a colour I'd be: "Royal Blue" also works
If I was a celebrity I'd be: if you even have to ask me...
If I was a movie I'd be: Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story
If I was a brand of toothpaste I'd be: Colgate, whatever
If I was a business I'd be: a hospital
If I was a currency I'd be: worth more than the pound
If I were a month, I'd be: March beyotch
If I were a day of the week, I'd be: Tuesday
If I were a time of day, I'd be: 333 AM
If I were a planet, I'd be: Krypton
If I were a sea animal, I'd be: Sea Dragon
If I were a direction, I'd be: Any direction, N, E, S, W can all be associated with the number 3 or something specific to me.
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be: a futon
If I were a sin, I'd be: fucking
If I were a liquid, I'd be: water
If I were a tree, I'd be: Oak
If I were a bird, I'd be: Peregrine falcon
If I were a tool, I'd be: I'm not a tool, fuck you.
If I were a flower/plant, I'd be: a rose
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be: sunny
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be: a Piano
If I were an animal, I'd be: again, if you even have to ask me... Look at the blog's title.
If I were a vegetable, I'd be: Spinach
If I were a sound, I'd be: cracking with power --- THWACK!!!
If I were an element, I'd be: I'm water.
If I were a song, I'd be: Metal Gear Solid 2 Orchestrated Theme
If I were a book, I'd be: The I Ching
If I were a food, I'd be: Double Spicy Beef
If I were a material, I'd be: Steel
If I were a taste, I'd be: Spicy
If I were a word, I'd be: badass
If I were a body part, I'd be: The Fist
If I were a facial expression, I'd be: Intensity
If I were a shape, I'd be: Equilateral Triangle
If I were a number, I'd be: 3, duh!
If I were a band, I'd be: made out of rubber
If I were a mythical creature, I'd be: again, if you even have to ask me!!! Look at the blog's title.

1 comment:

David said...

HaHa! You'd be the fattest city in the U.S.