Tuesday, March 22, 2005

CW Log: Installments 3 and 4

Two installments today. One was from over a week ago, the other is today's.
As usual...
3 - me
3 - Jenah

3/10/05 - Installment 3
Jessica has a new bf. She IMed me: "YAY I HAVE A NEW BOYFRIEND!" Like a new pair of shoes or something.
Ya, new pairs of shoes and boyfriends kinda produce the same feeling.
Well, that's more like a DILDO!
Not even close! New boyfriends are like new play toys, the nonvibrating ones that you can discard if they don't fit, just like shoes.
So you have a few. Nice cleavage btw.
I don't own dildos sir, have no need for them. And thanks.
XD. God he is such a fag.
Ya, yes he is and stop looking at my boobs!
But I like the view! And I'm so close! LEAN BACK!
Go away. Sit over there <--
Nope.
That's ok, that's what my sweater's for. Ha Ha! Thwarted!
WE SHALL SEE. Maybe I'll just nipple twist you again.
Nope too much cloth, ha!
Then the whole BOOB (.)
No! Go away! stop messing w/ me! Listen to our favorite person read.
Nah, hope he bites his tongue. He needs to get neutered. At least AIDS won't spread anymore.
That was out of line Nick. Don't joke like that.
I'm sori :-P but I hate his high-and-mighty attitude. I'd love to give him a Dragon's Palm square in the face.
That I can laugh at. I have to say I'd like to see that because I can't stand Mr. High & Mighty either.
Rip his scalp off.
Aw. That's kinda gross, Nick.
Skrrrppp!!!
Ew! That's really gross. Stop it. Subject change. uh... have I brused your left butt cheek yet?
Nope. But I'm going to bruise your left nipple.
No!
After I scalp Fagtastic.
Aw. No scalping. You're not an Indian.
Meh, they're Japanese descendants and Japanese are Chinese descendants.
---
Wow you suck at spelling.
I know.
:) What the HELL kind of LAUGH was that??? [Teacher] Reynolds sounded like a friggin' tea kettle!
Ya that same image came to my mind too.
The girl I'm interested in hit me yesterday. That is the extent of our flirting. Makes me wonder why we aren't dating. ANd FUCK FAGTASTIC (not literally). I liked your [story's] ending. Can I kick his ass now?
Why aren't you & who dating, isn't she w/ someone? ANd he wasn't too bad w/ my story but my face is probably still red. Embarassing showing your work to others, especially when it's not your best due to your thinking it had to be within 2 pages. Oh well. Where's he from?
"Rides him" huh (Fag)? Ahahaha. That's what he said!
He didn't find something wrong w/ it! Oh my gosh! Heart attack.
Stop flaunting your boobs.
I'm not. They're just there and you won't stop looking.
Of course not XD

3/22/05 - Installment 4
Installment 4! But I have to read [my story] today.
Ya. But actually this is number 3. Ok, 4 but these are really dangerous. You know?
I know. Like for<-- that girl.
What girl? Green girl?
Yes.
Why you say that?
She has my AIM.
Ya so?
The Chronicles are linked in the profile.
AH. Got it. That's ok though. She said anything about our installments?
No XD
Bet she would if she knew we talk bout her sometimes.
Yep! :-P [stares at boobs]
Ha Ha! Go away. You're horrible.
(.)(.)
[scratches out drawing] smirfs
Don't scratch out my BOOBS! (.)(.)
[scratches out drawing] smirfs
I'm gon' kill that ugly in front. MARRIAGE??? Break up with that, MORON!!!
Ha Ha! Damn, what the hell? The whole Easter thing. That movie... I will never watch it again.
The Passion [of the Christ]?
Ya, saw it twice in the theatre. I'll never watch it again. I bawled and bawled for hours after I saw it both times.
I'm gon' watch w/ Mo and Alex (never seen) and remind myself.
Uh. Have fun. I bought it for Mom when it first came out. You know they're putting it back in the theatre.
Recut for the more faint of heart.
Ya I know. They're cutting it but I still won't see it again. No more crying for me.
It's good to cry.
---
I think [Jessica's] poem is about a girl who falls in love too easily.
Ya. I agree.
And of course, the ugly girl in front is so innocent and ignorant of it. FUCK YOU ugly!!
Nick! Of course. She would be the one not to understand this poem. She's always talking about how she's in love. She falls in love too quickly. So of course she wouldn't understand that she could be reading about herself?
Ooooh good point! Fuck Ugly though.
Aw. I wonder if that was her secret, that she falls in love too easy.
You are a smart one sometimes, Jenah Jones.
Are you being sarcastic, sir?
No. Not at all. I still wanna pop ugly fat girl with a pin.
Well, thank you. But, no, no popping the lovesick puppy up front.
Fine, I oughta really piss her off then, esp w/ my story!
Ha Ha. That would be hilarious. You might be able to read. What time is it? Do you know?
No watch.
Me either. Oh well. Guess what. She's reading aobut Adam. What you wanna bet that Alex [in her story] is really Adam?
That was my first thought.
Ha Ha! Do we think alike or what? Ha Ha! Do you think I should write that on her paper. "Is Alex actually Adam?" Think it would piss her off?
YES DO IT!
It would be mean. I couldn't do it, I'm sad to say.
Youuuu... SUCK.
I just can't be mean. You know that.
BULLLLLLLSHIT.
What's that supposed to mean?
God, she is so ugly.
She's not that ugly. Give her a break. You see most girls as ugly. You picky nit picker :)
You are not ugly. Jessica is not ugly. THAT is FUGLY.
Aw. Nick. Give her a break. Really. She didn't exactly get beat with the ugly stick. St Peter just didn't give a pretty stick when he passed out good looks (or whatever saint is in charge of that.) :)
Eck.
That's a grand reply. [Fagtastic walks in] Oh God! Ya, but you can offend HIM.
XD
See!!! Now you want to read!
[I read my story]
That wasn't so hard now was it? No one else knows who you used to be Nick. Don't worry about it.

No comments: