Wednesday, March 09, 2005

CW Logs, Installment 2:

X - me
X - Jenah

I'm sick of this girl. She's not in love. She's obsessed.
Thank God someone said it, it's all she writes about.
And WHO THE HELL would have SEX with THAT???
Not me but I know, Adam.
He's gotta be brain damaged.
Aw, that's mean. She might be different outside of class.
YECK. Didn't know Chaucie was lesbian. She's Goth too?
Yep. Found that out Friday.
"Yep" to both?
Yeah, both. She's eccentric and absolutely awesome to be around.
She seems nice enough. Reynolds can speak pretty clearly because of her writing. But her teaching leaves a lot to be desired.
Ya, cause she's not doing it, a book is.
Goldberg is a freak.
Not really. I liked her book actually. But I just didn't like the fact that she just pretty much talked about it word for word. But whatever. I'm just going to probably give her an online review at the end of the semester.
Nonono. Goldberg's book is brainwashing!!! Some of her stuff is good and valid, but some of it shows how crazy she is.
Well yeah, but I still think some of it's good. Now this is what's pissing me off! I came to class to write and critique and we haven't even gotten through one. Uh!
Because she's a human being, I respect her. But as for what she is, she deserves none (Reynolds)
I don't, she's a disappointment.
FAGTASTIC!
I got it.
I would love to smash his face.
I know you would. He doesn't deserve it though. Done nothing to you personally so you can't.
Meh. He's gay. God gives me the right. JK!!!
That was just plain bad you know? Not even funny in this instance, but forgivable :)
I'm sori ^^ But any guy who acts like super genius that isn't me should be beat down. I really hate his matter-of-factly tone towards other people.
I do too. But if he does that with mine I'll allow you to kick his ass. Even if what he says is right, he'll make it sound horrible so I give you the right.
Nasty, ugly fat girl in front needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!... SHUT UP!!!
Ha Ha! Ya, I've just kinda tuned her out.
Pop her with a pin. Ooh Fagtastic speaks!! Poor Amber, and he's ripping into her "fragmented sentences." FUCKER!
Ha Ha! That's so bad Nick. It really is. Ya, I always hope he doesn't open his mouth cause he never has anything good to say.
Cut his tongue out. Then we'll see what he has to say. muahwahuamuh.
You crack me up sir. He'd put his comments on a dry erase board he'd have around his neck.
Meh, blind him and cut out his ears too. And all of his fingers.
He'd learn to write w/ his toes.
Cut off his limbs and make him a eunuch.
Aw, I wouldn't wish that on any guy. WEll, maybe some guys that are convicted rapists or something but other than that.
Indeed. Meh. I think I write more here than in writing practices.
Ya, but I write at home in a journal so I can't really say much.
Meh. This IS part of my blog now. XD
Ya, I know. I figured that out when you posted the last one.
These are a fantastic addition to the Dragon 龍 Chronicles Neo.
Why?
The garner loads of laughs XD.
For who?
YOU. And me. And everyone else. WHO would marry Reynolds? Yeesh!!!
Don't be that way. Apparently, her husband would.
He's brain damaged.
Aw. Maybe not. He's probably just patient.
Probably STUPID.
Nah, he'd have to be intelligent to desect her nonsense sometimes.
Dissect. Oh that's right, you can't spell.
That's right. I write, I don't spell. Duh! Ha Ha! =)
So when can I cop a feel?
Never.
You lie. C'mon... I look good. I bought this shirt and 2 others at your store.
And your point is? Stop boosting your ego on me babe.
BUT it WORKS!
So... you know I'm with Daniel, even if you don't like him. It's just not appropriate.
Meh!

1 comment:

Tora said...

First comment on this one, fagtastic nick... oh dear god, i thought i taught you better than that. Oh well, I aint been around to keep you in line. And jenah, since i know you read this blog, and have prolly been introduced to mine thru our kind friend, ahem... Can I cop a feel? I don't care bout ur manfriend, or your toy or whatever he is... I gots needs too, besides, like I said in December when I saw you last (wish I saw more of ya ;) ) He BETTER treat you right shorty. I'll be back in May for a check up on that too...

Tora