Monday, March 21, 2005

Survey time...

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Nick
Birthday:St Patrick's Day
Birthplace:Houston, TX
Current Location:Spring (still Houston), TX
Eye Color:brown
Hair Color:black
Height:5' 8
Right Handed or Left Handed:right, but nigh-ambidextrous
Your Heritage:Chinese-Filipino-Hispanic-Italian... YEAH BITCH!
The Shoes You Wore Today:uh, New Balance and Starter
Your Weakness:kryptonite ;-)
Your Fears:failure
Your Perfect Pizza:Pepperoni and Cheese
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Get into UT
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:lol
Thoughts First Waking Up:"Ugh, I gotta get up?"
Your Best Physical Feature:Jaime Sponseller: "your arms."
Your Bedtime:~3 AM
Your Most Missed Memory:holdin' the girl I love
Pepsi or Coke:Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:McDonalds
Single or Group Dates:Single, but group can be fun - NO ORGIES!
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Oolong tea
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Frappucino
Do you Smoke:only when beatin' the shit out of someone
Do you Swear:unfortunately
Do you Sing:too much, sometimes
Do you Shower Daily:yes
Have you Been in Love:yes
Do you want to go to College:I am in college.
Do you want to get Married:we'll see
Do you belive in yourself:and God.
Do you get Motion Sickness:only when spinkickin'
Do you think you are Attractive:let the girls answer that
Are you a Health Freak:somewhat
Do you get along with your Parents:I do now.
Do you like Thunderstorms:when sleeping
Do you play an Instrument:piano, violin, and my whole body is an instrument of death
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yep
In the past month have you Smoked:nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:nope
In the past month have you gone on a Date:nope
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yep
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:nope
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:yep
In the past month have you been on Stage:nope
In the past month have you been Dumped:nope
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:nope
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:yep
Ever been Drunk:YEP
Ever been called a Tease:YEP
Ever been Beaten up:YEP
Ever Shoplifted:YEP
How do you want to Die:I don't, but give it 11 or so years.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Doctor, Lawyer, Hong Kong Supastar!
What country would you most like to Visit:Japan
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:w/e
Favourite Hair Color:w/e
Short or Long Hair:long
Height:I guess I could deal with a little taller than me, but I prefer shorter
Weight:how do I specify that? If the girl's taller, then she's gon' weigh more! If she's shorter, then she'll weigh less. What the hell kinda question is that?
Best Clothing Style:uhhh. mine... I guess.
Number of Drugs I have taken:well I've been sick... and I have asthma and stuff
Number of CDs I own:like 10 or so.
Number of Piercings:none
Number of Tattoos:none
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Chicago could be counted as a regret, but it made me the man I am today.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: