Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Oy this shit never ends...

So today, I'm on my lunch and I sit with Kenisha, just chattin'. Who else should sit at the table next to me besides Captain Forehead? I say: "How you doin'?" and resume my conversation with Kenisha.

She gets up a little later, and Capitan Cabeza goes: "When you're finished with her, can I have a minute?"

And I'm like: "Sure."
"Oh, now?"
"Yes."

He then proceeds to babble about the waivers, which he never brandished, saying things like the last time anyone sparred with him was 14 years ago, when a TKD 2nd degree black belt sparred with whoever and broke his arm. The TKD'er proceeded to sue him for 300k. Yeah ok. So what?
He explains that the waivers are for this and the waivers are for that... etc etc... insurance purposes. I really don't give a shit, since he didn't brandish them the last time we were there. He also lectures me on respect.

Mr Ray Ashton, for as much respect I actually have for you, I showed you a helluva lot of respect that day at your "fitness center." Even Gage said I was respectful, completely different from the previous image he had of me.

This is the kicker though...
At the end, he was like: "I can't say this in a civilian area" so he gets up and sits in front of me and tells me to lean forward.
I do.
Quoting to the best of my memory:
"If I am disrespected ever again, I will make sure that you have just enough time to see your heart in my hand. Have a good day."

And I smile, trying to keep from laughing. I think that was a threat.

Let the trash talking begin!

SHOBU DA!

1 comment:

n3ach said...

Nich Danger Said "At a pure-ley Military POV (point of view), his life is forfeit." Just thought you might like to hear that...