Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Power

As each day passes, I feel more powerful and the power tempts me. I hate this whole cliched "With great power comes great responsibility" bullshit. Sometimes, you have to demonstrate to power simply to test it. Sure, you can help people, and sometimes you're the only one who CAN help those people. But why help them if they don't deserve it? Why help them if their attitudes and subsequent actions don't warrant your efforts? Fuck it. Shut them down and shoot them down (not literally). Now don't get me wrong, some dumb fuckers aren't even worth your time. So do zilch. Nothing. Pretend that they don't exist. Recently though, it seems to me that every time I do anything, I hold back, knowing/fearing that I could hurt someone. I don't want to have to hold back just because the other person is too weak to handle it. Smile bitches, Kokuryu is back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To be unaffected is to be cold and emotionless. That's not power or strength. It only masks the fact that you yourself are able to be hurt in return. To hurt is to know you live.