Sunday, June 18, 2006

History does repeat...

... to a degree.

OK.

I fell for Jessica. She is everything I've ever wanted in a woman, and I mean everything. We both acknowledged that we've developed a significantly deep connection. She is beautiful, smart, hardworking, kind, with a good Samaritan attitude. All in all, nigh-perfect.

The problem is: things're moving too fast for her. That and our own specific personal issues have led to us fighting and and arguing on the phone. Things're just... out of order. Not even together and we're fighting. It kills me that I've raised my voice to her, and not to my idiot roommate. As a result of our verbal fights, things are at the lowest point they've been.

I haven't felt this bad since Jenny.
And it's the same type of feeling.

Which leads me to something really freaky. The last movie I ever saw with Jenny was "Bruce Almighty." There were a bunch of messages in that movie that, back then, I totally ignored or just didn't catch due to the inclement times. What followed were a couple of the roughest months of my life.

But today, I turned on the TV, and guess what was on? Yep. I was scared. But today, I caught a whole bunch of messages that were worthwhile. And I listened, today. Sucks that it took a movie to realign myself again. There are other things that the movie conveyed to me.

But what's up in the air now is: Will history repeat itself? Or will I know what to do?

If I know, then God knows.

No comments: