Thursday, February 03, 2005

Random Notes:

- I want a Sony PSP
- Lab Station 13 can't seem to keep from breakin' glass (David 'n' me, and Kelly and whoever her partner is)
- Treasure Mills <--- guess who/what that is.
- Hannah, thanks for coming yesterday (Wednesday). Had you not come, I wouldn't have trained or exercised at all that day.
- I want Fight Night Round 2, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, Tekken 5; all come out within 2 months.
- I want a girlfriend.
- I wish my Chemistry teacher would give us printed lab assignments and not give us lab activities by word of mouth.
- I wish my Creative Writing teacher was a teacher.
- I wish dumb fuckers at Tomball would let me take Calculus.
- I wish I could find that damn guitar theme from Metal Gear Solid 3.
- I wish Eli would tell me why he dropped.
- I wish I didn't hate work.
- I wish for a lot of things.

FUCK THAT! I better make things happen! FOCKERS!

No comments: