Friday, February 11, 2005

Since y'all are sooo calling bullshit on the last post, Jack and I will recount the night.

So we get to 6th street with Jakku's roomies. And we go to one of the many bars there.
I buy a shot of 151 (Jack: "FUCK YOU FOR THAT! FUCK YOU FOR THAT!") for the both of us. Even now, we both can still taste it (Jack: "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!"). He has a beer or three and I have a beer and a half. Needless to say, we're fucked up.

Lotsa lotsa of fine lookin' girls and some fugly looking dogs too.

QUOTES OF THE NIGHT:
"Ew, I just stepped on girl's underwear!" I DID. NO JOKE... IT WAS PINK!

We get bored, so Jack 'n' I leave the group and start back for the house. Along the way, we come across a statue holding its penis. Yikes. And later, we find two chalkboards in the open, complete with chalk and erasers. We draw 3 things: Superman S shield, the San symbol, and a penis with great big BALLS. Pix to come soon, hopefully.

Yeah I'm tired. Jack's tired, too.
So when we get back to the house, he freaks about how my car might get towed. Reasonable fear, so we move the car. I try to parallel park, but that don't work. So Jack does it, after he rolls down the driver window. Y'see, the driver window has a problem: it doesn't go back up easily. We spend about half an hour trying to close the damn window. We get it shut, and now we're here. Laughin'. What a night.

No comments: