Sunday, February 20, 2005

We're all a bunch of thieves...

I STOLE - whatever the hell I wanted
I AM - The Dragon
I MISS - being in mutual love with a girl
I HEAR - the bells of success and the drums of impending failure
I SMELL - bad because I just trained my ass off
I CRAVE - romantic love.
I WORRY - about my family, about failing
I REGRET - Chicago
I LOVE - God, myself, and my family.
I AM ALWAYS - making others smile :) too
I SING - whenever and whatever I want.
I CAN'T STAND - Demons who masquerade as angels
I LIKE - training.
I LISTEN - To Anyone Who Needs An Ear.
I CAN BE FOUND - whenever I call from someone else's cell fone
I NEED - God.
I KNOW THAT - I am gifted by God
I HOPE - to be the greatest success that I can be
I WANT - to win
I WISH - my life to be guided by God
I CRY - when I am acting.
I FELL - 3 years ago.
I NEVER - will fail again.
I BELIEVE - in God, my family, and in myself.

***Family includes my brothers and sisters.

No comments: