Saturday, February 19, 2005

What a wasted night...

All I've done since I've gotten home was sit in front of this computer, finagling with Freedom Force so that I could play as Superman. And after all this work, I have nothing to show for it because the game doesn't strike me as being as fun as it used to be. I only hope that the sequel (out the end of this month) is worth it.

I'm going to go off on a ramble about Treasure because it seems to be the only thing (besides how I'm procrastinating about UT and the current workload I have left to do for Tomball and how Pop made me yell at him for the first time in ages) on my mind right now.

As far as I know, this girl is interested in me. For all y'all who're in the dark, Treasure is the beautiful girl in my IPC class who's more beautiful when she doesn't smile rather than when she does.

Things I know about her:
- Puts schnapps in her coffee
- Is a bartender.
- Has dated (at least 2) Asians
- Is 20 years old
- Lives in the vicinity of 2920 and Dowdell.
- ^ means she went to Klein Oak.
- Essentially supports her mom.
- Likes to wear pink.
- Mentions her exes in class, much like Dawn.
- Flirts with me all the time in class.
- Smells good; that'll make for some good hair-smelling sessions ;-)

I have no fuckin' clue whether or not she gave me that wrong number on purpose. Maybe it's payback for my little comment to her (read past entry). Maybe she's just flirtatious. Then again, she is a bartender.
Anyway, I asked her for her number and she was super-flirtatious about it, to the point where it was just cute, and I hate using the word "cute" except for when describing a mildy attractive girl. <<< BAD RUN-ON. Deal w/ it.
I call it and there's the "Beep beep beep beep, we're sorry, the number you have called cannot be completed as dialed. Please hang up and try again..."
BAH!
BULLSHIT!
Been talkin' to everyone about this... Most don't think she'd give the wrong number to a guy she sees every time they're in class. YARGH.
Fuck it. Nothin' I can do about it right now.
I do know one thing though: Whoever those Asians she dated were, ain't no one as perfect an Asian as me.

I gots this left to do for Saturday:
Finish Essay A
Do more of Essay E - hope to finish both w/in 2 days
Do the Chem labs
Do the Math HW
Do SOME of the Creative Writing bullshit, once I figure out what it is.
Do my mountains of laundry.
Train.
Watch Spirited Away.

Not a good day. NOT. A. GOOD. DAY. Need to see a fukkin' movie. Maybe I coulda if I'd gotten the right NUMBER!!!

FOCK!!!

JUST A GODDAMN (GFM) FRUSTRATING DAY!

1 comment:

Tora said...

you play with yourself too much, and we're aweful headstrong right now arent we... haahahhahahahahahah, lates kid, Tora